Mohammad
the Story of Behind the Night Sky One night, you come out from your room and watch above yourself, the night sky, see some white points across the dark surface, then ask yourself: "What do they mean? A few white point on the black surface!". After that, you go back to your room, turn your computer on and surf the Internet and surprise! Behind that points, there are a lot of mysterious stories. You'll also notice even the black surface is more mysterious than that points! Yes. At this time you've started a trip. A trip to the place, which you couldn't imagine anything in the past, the universe, and through this trip you'll get the surprising facts, the fact of behind the night sky.

The Story of Behind the Night Sky

One night, you come out from of your room and watch look above yourself, at the night sky, seeing some white points across the dark surface, then ask yourself: "What do they mean? A few white points on the a black surface!"

After that, you go back to your room, turn your computer on and surf the Internet; and surprise! Behind those points, there are a lot of mysterious stories. You'll also notice that even the black surface is more mysterious than that points! Yes, in this time moment you've started a trip. A trip to the place, which that you couldn't imagine anything in the past; the universe.

And through this trip you'll get the discover/encounter surprising facts; the facts of behind the night sky.

the Story of Behind the Night Sky

One night, you come out from of your room and watch above yourself, the night sky, and see some white points dots across the dark surface, and then ask yourself: "What do they mean? A few white point dots on the black surface!". After that, you go back to your room, turn your computer on and surf the Internet and, surprise! Behind that those points, there are a lot of mysterious stories. You'll also notice that even the black surface is more mysterious than that the points! Yes. At this time Now, you've started a trip. A trip to the place, which where you couldn't imagine anything in the past or the universe, and through this trip you'll get the surprising facts, the fact of what is behind the night sky.