Johanna Galindo
Why I want to learn English? Well, one year ago I travelled to differents countrys in South América, first I was in Argentina, it´s a beatiful country and the people is very friendly. I worked for a foundation how volunteer, there I met a lot of people but the most people spoke English, they were learning Spanish and I could help them but I tried to speak English but was very difficult because I didn't understand nothing and I wanted to know about their countrys and custom.So I made a decision and I started to study English, because I would like meet people and when I travel again I can speak and understand all.
Dec 15, 2014 10:30 PM
2

Why I want to learn English?

Well, one year ago I travelled to differents countrys countries in South Améerica, first I was in Argentina, it´s a beautiful country and the people is are very friendly. I worked for a volunteer foundation how volunteer, there I met a lot of people but the most people of them spoke English, they were learning Spanish and I could help them but I tried to speak English but it was very difficult because I didn't understand nothing anything and I wanted to know about their countryies and customs. So I made a decision and I started to study English, because I would like to meet people and when I travel again I can speak and understand all everything.

Good job Johanna! 

1

Why I want to learn English?

Well, one year ago I travelled to differents countrys in South América, first I was in Argentina, it´s a beautiful country and the people were very friendly. I worked for a foundation as a volunteer, there I met a lot of people but the most of them spoke English, they were learning Spanish and I could help them but when I tried to speak English it was very difficult because I didn't understand nothing and I wanted to know about their countrys and custom.So I made a decision and I started to study English, because I would like to meet people and when I will travel again I can be able to speak and understand all.

1. the most of the people (wrong)

2. most of the people (Right)

Why I want to learn English?

Well, one year ago I travelled to differents countrys in South América. First I was in visited Argentina and it´s a beatiful country and the people here is are very friendly. I worked for a foundation how as a volunteer, there I met a lot of people but the most of the people were spoke speaking in English, they were learning Spanish and I could help them. Although I tried to speak English, I could not because I found it very difficult to undersand it but was very difficult because I didn't understand nothing And now I want to know about their countries and customs. So, I took a decision and I started to study English because I would like to meet people and when I shall travel again, I can speak it and understand them.