laura moyano
I have just a rented a flat and there are several problems with it. Write a letter to the owner. Dear Mr Radley, I am writing to explain a few problems with the flat that I am renting from you. First, I hace problems with the electrical wiring. This flat has a electric system very old. Lights turn on and turn off themselves. I am scared. Sometimes, sckets are hot. The flat could burn! Secondly, the boiler is broken. I don't have hot water and it is December! I have the flu because the house is always cold! And last but not least, I have a blocked drain in the bathroom. If I am in the shower about 10 minutes, it will full of water. I think you should fix all that problems because this flat is a disaster. I look forward to hearing news from you soon. Your sincerely, Laura. Thanks for your help! :)
Dec 16, 2014 4:36 PM

I have just a rented a flat and there are several problems with it. Write a letter to the owner.

Dear Mr Radley,

I am writing to explain a few problems with the flat that I am renting from you.
First, I have problems with the electrical wiring. This flat has a very old electrical system very old. Lights turn on and turn off by themselves. I am scared. Sometimes, sockets are hot. The flat could burn catch fire!
Secondly, the boiler is broken. I don't have hot water and it is December! I have the flu because the house is always cold!
And last but not least, I have a blocked drain in the bathroom. If I am in the shower about 10 minutes, it will is full completely filled of water.
I think you should fix all these problems because this flat is a disaster.
I look forward to hearing news from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Laura.

Thanks for your help! :)

Excellent language usage, Laura!  And the apartment sounds like a nightmare!

Dear Mr Radley,
First, I hace have problems with the electrical wiring. This flat has a electrical system that is very old. Lights turn on and turn off by themselves. I am scared. Sometimes, sockets are hot. The flat could burn!
And last but not least, I have a blocked drain in the bathroom. If I am in the shower for about 10 minutes (<em>after 10 minutes</em>), it will full of would be filled with water.
I think you should fix all that of these problems because this flat is a disaster.
Your sincerely,
Laura.

Thanks for your help! :)