deislaenisla
Could you please correct this for errors? Thank you! 1.Hostility and anti-collaborative behavior is sometimes present between persons employed during different administrations in government institutions. If not managed in a diplomatic way, this can negatively affect the development of projects. I was once directly confronted to this situation. As I have learned with my intercultural experiences must situations of distrust are created because of misunderstandings and the fear of the unknown. I believe that this affirmation can also be made for corporate culture. That is why a good team player should try to fight group segregation within an institution and promote the building of relationships. To resolve the problem in this particular institution, I decided to propitiate social interactions between my team and the employees of another office, which were particularly resilient to collaborate with us. I would personally make sure that they were always invited to our activities. We would use this setting to socialize and communicate with them, which allowed us to know each other as collaborators not as adversaries. Even thou simple, this strategy served to reduce hostility. Afterwards our efficient collaborations augmented significantly.
Dec 17, 2014 2:45 AM
1

Could you please correct this for errors? Thank you!

1.Hostility and anti-collaborative behavior is sometimes present between persons employed during different administrations in government institutions. If not managed in a diplomatic way, this can negatively affect the development of projects.

I was once directly confronted to this situation. As I have learned with my intercultural experiences, must most situations of distrust are created because of misunderstandings and the fear of the unknown. I believe that this affirmation revelation can also be made for applied to corporate culture. That This is why a good team player should try to fight group segregation within an institution and promote the building of relationships.

To resolve the problem in this particular institution, I decided to propitiate social interactions between my team and the employees of another office, which were particularly resilient to collaborate with us. I would personally make sure that they were always invited to our activities. We would use this setting to socialize and communicate with them, which allowed us to know each other as collaborators and not as adversaries. Even though simple, this strategy served to reduce hostility. Afterwards our efficient collaborations augmented improved significantly.