Clarisse
a mail that i can send to a guest (hotel) Dear Sir, Following your last stay at the hotel, you did not come at the reception to pay your bill. Please, find attached a credit card authorisation form. We need you to fill in that form, then send it back to us so thatwe will be able to take the payment. Thank you in advance for your understansting and your answer. Best regards, clarisse

An (email/ a letter) to a hotel guest

Dear Sir,
Following your last stay at our hotel, you did not come to the reception to pay your bill.
Please find the attached credit card authorisation form. We need you to fill in this form and send it back to us so that we will be able to take in your payment.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Best regards,

Clarisse

Hi Marili, Thank you!!! The picture had not been taken in France, but in London where I spend somedays off 3 months ago. Just behing me, you can see the British parliament with Big Ben. I love Paris, but I am definitely in love with london!!
Hi Clarisse. Firstly I have to write what wonderful picture of yours. Where is it? I love France. I have ever stayed in there and I have wanted to go back ever year after the firt time. Bye