Wednesday I had an operation last year. It was not serious.However, I was injected a kind of hormone at later 3 months raised 15 pounds of my weight. I'm still not too fat when raising 15 pounds. But I can feel flab on my waist and belly. So I spend much time on sporting.During the movement of losing flab. I began to like running and" pump it up"(a series of aerobics). I have abdominal muscle. There are mermaid line and vest line on my belly at time, not very obvious. I joined Beijing marathon and run 10km in october. Until October, everything is perfect. When it comes to winter, I become lazy and hungry. I don't want to run anymore and give up the marathon in xiamen. I think all the food is good taste. I have eaten 2 chinese humbers.In China we call them"rou jia mo" which is from xi'an, in north west of China. It was the capital of Qin destiny,and Tang destiny in Chinese history. Maybe I need some exercise when it's not so cold. English grammar about tense is very hard for me. It's hard to remember all the tense and getting correct use. I need buy a grammar book, I think. The picture is about "rou jia mo"(肉夹馍), It's very delicious. I like it.

Wednesday

I had an operation last year. It was not serious. However, I was injected with a kind of hormone at later which 3 months later raised 15 pounds of my weight by 15 pounds. I'm still not too fat when raising after having gained 15 pounds. But I can feel flab on my waist and belly. So I spend much time on sports. During the movement of While I was losing flab. I began to like running and" pump it up"(a series of aerobics exercises). I have defined abdominal muscles. There are mermaid lines and vest lines on my belly which are at times, not very obvious. I joined the Beijing marathon and ran 10km in October. Until <em>[up to] </em>October, everything is perfect. When it comes to winter, I become lazy and hungry. I don't want to run anymore and give up the marathon in Xiamen. I think all the food is good taste tastes good. I have eaten 2 chinese hamburgers.In China we call them"rou jia mo" which is from Xi'an, in northwest of China. It was the capital of the Qin dynasty,and the Tang dynasty in Chinese history. Maybe I need some exercise when it's not so cold.

The picture is about of "rou jia mo"(肉夹馍), It's very delicious. I like it.

well, It is.
It seems so delicious :)