Misa
12/23/2014 When I was young, there was a small creek within a stone’s throw of my house. I often went there to play with my friends after school. The water was so clear and shadow that we could see small fishes swimming between the plants under the moving water. In afternoons, we often stridden in the shadow creek and did not mind the water dampened our foot. Sometime, we were playing by the creek under the shadow of the trees, walking on the rocks across the creek or taking a nap. We also ventured into the woods near the creek. The sunlight slipped in from every clink between the leaves and fall on the ground like sparkles of lights. Whenever the wind was blowing, leaves were making rustling sounds. Every now and then, there were chirping sounds made by birds and screeching sounds made by inserts, like a chorus in the wood.

12/23/2014

When I was young, there was a small creek within a stone’s throw of my house. I often went there to play with my friends after school. The water was so clear and shadow(dark area or shape) shallow that we could see small fishes swimming between the plants under the moving water.
In During the afternoons, we often stridden waded in the shallow creek and did not mind the water dampened our foot getting our feet wet. Sometimes, we were playing played by the creek under the shadow (or shade) of the trees, walking walked on the rocks across the creek, or taking took a nap. (You need verb agreement - all past tense)
We also ventured into the woods near the creek. The sunlight slipped in from every clink(a sharp sound) chink between the leaves and fall fell on the ground like sparkles of sparkling lights. Whenever the wind was blowing blew, leaves were making made rustling sounds. Every now and then, there were chirping sounds made by birds and screeching(a piercing cry, not pleasant) chirping or buzzing sounds made by insects, like a chorus in the woods.

Good job! What a peaceful memory. I also like your use of similes/comparisons and idioms. :)