Raquel
Lázaro History Lázaro Tormes is a clever boy who has to learn for your own soon. I remember that i met him when i was a child too, at the scriptures school of my first years.To meet Lázaro ,one of,``The Lazarillo´´,one of the greatest people of our literature being,at the same time one of the smallest,one boy who has to be genious to eat every day and take care of himself, it was something very important,and i am sure what he will be able to be for people who are about to meet him. There are a lot of valorous heroes and childs in the tales and romances.There are some of them who seems to be destinated ro run the fantastics adventures to can live, to win their existence in a world like world´s Lázaro ,where is not going to be easy deal with the difficults

Lázaro History

Lázaro Tormes is a clever boy who has to learn for your to live on his own very soon.
I remember that I met him when I was also a child too, at the scriptures school of my first years at classes during my early years at school. To meet Lázaro ,one of,``The Lazarillo´´, one of the greatest people of our literature our greatest literary characters being at the same time one of the smallest (or youngest?), one a boy who has to be genious figure out how to eat every day and take care of himself, it was something very important, and i am sure what he will be able to be that it will be the same for people who are about to meet him.
There are a lot of valorous courageous heroes and childs children in the tales and romances. There are some of them who seems to be destinated ro destined to run the live fantastics adventures. to can live. to win their existence in a world like world´s Lázaro There are few who have as a fundamental adventure the ability to live, to exist, where it is not going to be easy deal with the difficults to overcome the difficulties.

I am not sure that my translation of the highlighted section is correct, but hopefully this helps.

Lázaro Tormes es un chico avispado que tiene que aprender muy pronto a vivir por su cuenta. Recuerdo que lo conocí cuando también yo era un niño,en las lecturas de la escuela de mis primeros años.Conocer a Lázaro``El Lazarillo´´,uno de los grandes personajes de nuestra literatura ,siendo, a la vez,uno de los más pequeños,un chico que tiene que ingeniárselas para comer cada día y cuidar de si mismo,fue algo muy importante, y estoy seguro de que lo va a ser para quienes estáis a punto de conocerlo. Hay muchos héroes y niños valerosos en los cuentos y en las novelas.Los hay que parecen destinados a correr las más fantásticas aventuras.Hay menos que tienen como aventura fundamental la de poder vivir ,la de ganarse su existencia , en un mundo que, como el de Lázaro, no va a ayudarles a superar las dificultades.
I am having some problems trying to understand the meaning of some of the phrases. Can you write how you would say it in Spanish, that may help us to correct your notebook entry?
Please correct my post i need it right now!