ebru
DO NOT WAIT Always it's said "Every end is a new beginning." Really, it's. Friendships end, partnerships end, and loves end. Ten new friends find us, our paths cross new adventures, new loves. Each trying we are afraid because of end of the formers, and we generally understand that this afraid makes nothing good, lately. Maybe we're angry and furious; maybe we cry and damn, and we feel like longer nothing will ve on the rails, so our drift is twithily. Now , ask yourself. Really it should be like that?
2

DO NOT WAIT

It is always said "Every end is a new beginning." Really, it is true. Friendships end, partnerships end, and loves end. Ten new friends find us, our paths cross new adventures, new loves. Each time we try we are afraid because of the ends of the formers, and we generally understand that this fear makes nothing good. Maybe we're angry and furious; maybe we will cry and damn, and we feel like nothing will be on the rails, so our drift is twitchy. Now, ask yourself. Really, it should be like that?

1

DO NOT WAIT

Always it's said "Every end is a new beginning." Really it is true. Friendships end, partnerships end, and love ends. Ten new friends find us, our paths cross, new adventures, new loves. For each try we are afraid because of ending the formers, and we generally understand that this fear makes nothing good. Maybe we're angry and furious; maybe we cry and swear, and we feel like nothing will be on the rails, so we drift. Now, ask yourself, really should it be like that?

DO NOT WAIT

There is an old maxim: "Every end is a new beginning." This is true as friendships, partnerships, and romances end. Yet, ten new friends will find us, our paths will cross with new adventures, and new lovers will be found. In each attempt we make we are afraid because of how our former efforts ended, but we generally understand that nothing good comes from this fear. Maybe we are angry, or maybe we are depressed and we feel like our lives are off track, so we drift aimlessly. Now ask yourself "Should life be like this?"

DO NOT WAIT

Always it's said "Every end is a new beginning." Really, it's true. Friendships end, partnerships end, and loves ends. Ten new friends find us, our paths cross new adventures, new loves develop. Each trying time we are afraid because of the end of the formers, and we generally understand that this afraid fear makes nothing seem good, lately. Maybe we're angry and furious; maybe we cry and damn [swear], and we feel like longer nothing will be on the rails, so our drift is twithily.[?] Now, ask yourself. Really it should it be like that?

It's also said that "When one door closes another opens" but there's no knowing about the time frame!

I'm not sure what you meant to say in the sentence where you used 'drift'.

Den.