Jarib
This is one of the most discriminatory yet funniest things I've seen I went to the operative office of a garbage collector company, after a while being there I asked for directions to get to the restroom and I was warned about the door and I was provided with the key number to access the bathroom. Its access is restricted to non administrative employees such a as truck drivers mechanics and such. This took place because these employees were making a total mess in the bathroom making it all dirty. Despite the restriction the key number was leaked among them and soon the bathroom was again a mess, an the key number was changed, of course they have their own bathroom but they seem to prefer the one in the administrative office The funny part was to imagine that someone is in a hurry but he forgets the key. Today I came back to this office and the key pad is still there but now the bathroom has free access.
Dec 17, 2014 8:10 PM

This is one of the most discriminatory yet funniest things I've ever seen.

I went to the operative office of a garbage collector company. After a while, being there I asked for directions to get to the restroom and I was warned about the door. and I was provided with the key number to access the bathroom.

Its access is restricted to non administrative employees such a as a truck drivers, mechanics, and such. This took place because these the employees were making a total mess in the bathroom, making it all dirty.

Despite the restriction, the key number was leaked among them and soon the bathroom was again a mess again. an  The key number was changed, of and even though course they have their own bathroom, but they seemed to prefer the one in the administrative office. 

The funny part was to imagining that someone was in a hurry but he forgets forgot the key.
Today I came back to this office and the key pad is still there, but now the bathroom was unlockedhas free access.