Lorena
I'm angry It was assumed that I were to travel today to other city in my country. Is december and almost all my family are in other city to celebrate christmas. However, I'm in Bogota yet. My stepfather is working and my mother is travevling and she gave me little money. Yesterday I went to buy some gifts to my family and also these days I've been buying food to cooking. So I've been spending my savings. This a big deal for me because I want to save money to do a course about correct writting in Spanish the next year. Thus I'm feeling a little down Furthermore I barely have money to pay my ticket to travel. I don't know If it's a good idea going with little money. I think I ough to find a little more of money. I have to set off to 10 pm. So I have time to think yet.
Dec 17, 2014 8:10 PM
1

I'm angry

It was assumed that I were was to travel today to  another city in my country. It is December and almost all my family are in the other city to celebrate christmas. However, I'm  still in Bogota yet. My stepfather is working and my mother is travevling travelling  and she gave me  a little money.

Yesterday, I went to buy some gifts  to for  my family. and also These days I've also been buying food to for cooking. So I've been spending my savings. This a big deal for me because I want to save money to do a course about correct writting writing correctly  in Spanish the next year. Thus, I'm feeling a little down

Furthermore,  I barely have money to pay for my ticket to travel. I don't know if it's a good idea to go going with so little money. I think I ough ought  to find a little more of money. I have to set off to leave at  10 pm. So I still have time to think yet.

Hope this helps :-) I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a very happy new year! 

1

I'm angry

It was assumed that I were to travel today to another city in my country. It is Is December and almost all my family are in other city* to celebrate christmas. However, I'm still in Bogota yet. My stepfather is working and my mother is travevling traveling and she gave me a little money.

Yesterday I went to buy some gifts to for my family and also these days recently I've also been buying food to for cooking. So I've been spending my savings. This is a big deal for me because I want to save money to do a course about correct writting writing in Spanish the next year. Thus I'm feeling a little down.

Furthermore* Also, I barely have (enough) money to pay for my ticket to travel. I don't know if it's a good idea to go going with little money. I think I ought to find a little more of money. I have to set off to at 10 pm. So I still have time to think yet.

*either "another city" or "other cities"

**the word "furthermore" is very formal, and is not a good translation of "además". It is better to use any of these: "also", "besides", "in addition", "additionally" or "and". In this case I would just  use "also".

Thanks for asking :)
Hi :D. I get to travel, and was amazing! :3
Did you get there?