Raquel
I continue with the history, i need to have correct it please, help! The adventure of Lazarillo,the adventures that are told not belong to the fantasy and however they are not less chancy and exciting ,Lázaro is a lonely boy ,lost in the life who has a special cleverness, a sense of the reality and will that helps to himself to not give up. For living ,for surviving,there is not remedy to him to watch what there are around him :that to research ,to know, and to cook up the strategies to obtain what he needs,fundamentally that the luck or misfortune that makes him to be that: a rogue ,somebody who is descrived by our dictionaty like a ingenious, cunning and sly person
Dec 17, 2014 8:25 PM

I continue with the history, i need to have correct it it corrected, please help!

The adventure of Lazarillo,the adventures that are told do not belong to the fantasy and however, they are not less chancy and exciting.  Lázaro is a lonely boy ,lost in the life. who Hhas a special cleverness, a sense of the reality and will that helps to him self to not give up.
For living ,for surviving,there is no remedy to for him to watch what there are is around him :that to research ,to know, and to cook up the strategies in order to obtain what he needs,fundamentally. that The luck or misfortune that makes him to be that: a rogue ,somebody who is descrived described by our dictionaty dictionary as like a ingenious, cunning and sly person.

The structure of this paragraph was difficult to follow, but I tried to correct it the best I could.  I hope this helps.  Keep up the good work!  You are making progress.