Iya
My next trip I will came to San Francisco for a month, to spend my vacation here, I'm going to meet with my sister and with my friends. I will live in a hotel. In a few days my younger sister, who lives in Ecuador, will join to me. We want to see the sights of San Francisco, and make a trip along the coast of the ocean from San Francisco to Los Angeles. My friend invited me and my sister, ride on a yacht . When my sister would go home, I 'm going to meet with my friends from San Jose. They invited me to do skiing in the mountains near Lake Tahoe at the beginning of February. Last year I arrived to San Francisco with my husband, because he had a business trip for 2 months. The border officer has revealed us a 6 months-visa. So, we decided to stay for 4 months to travel around Canada and America. We have opened a visa to Canada for 2 months. We visited a few of our friends in different cities of America and Canada. We lived in Montreal and Toronto, San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. We have rent a car and hotel.
Dec 17, 2014 8:31 PM

My next trip.

I will go to San Francisco for a month, to spend my vacation there. I'm going to meet with my sister and with my friends.
I will live in a hotel. In a few days my younger sister, who lives in Ecuador, will join me. We want to see the sights of San Francisco, and make a trip along the ocean coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles. My friend invited my sister and I to ride on a yacht.
When my sister will go home I will go to meet my friends from San Jose. They invited me to go skiing in the mountains near Lake Tahoe at the beginning of February.

Last year I went to San Francisco with my husband because he had a business trip for 2 months. The border officer provided us with a 6 months' visa. So we decided to stay for 4 months to travel around Canada and America. We obtained a visa into Canada for 2 months. We visited a few of our friends in different cities of America and Canada. We lived in Montreal and Toronto, San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. We rented a car and lived in a hotel.

Great :)