Zoubir 左宾
Day in memory ! another special day, early in the morning i quit my home hoping that i'm going to achieve beneficial time and learn something new today, to the us embassy with my lovely English members over there, at 10:00 we start the programme with conversation coffee, so we discuss about several issues that we're facing nowadays in our committee and we end it with a lot of outcomes,then the next activity, it was about guest from us who's a native English speaks, he's manager has a lots of skills in leadership, management and human resources, so we had discussed a long time about a subject of "how you can to be perspective and able to find work easily" it was amazing moment and we got beneficial tips. suddenly, we have a surprise, another guest but this time it was professor in social science from MIT university, what genius he was!, we discussed about the university and the kind of study over there and the level, the process of enrollment and so on, at the end we took picture together as photographic memory, it was really wonderful moment, finely i came back home thanking my lord for this blessed day
1

Day in memory !

another special day, early in the morning i quit my home left my house hoping that i'm was going to achieve beneficial have a productive time and learn something new today, to for the us embassy, with my lovely English members over there. At 10:00 we start the programme with conversation over coffee, so we discuss about several issues that we're facing nowadays in our committee <em>[community?]</em> and we end it with a lot number of outcomesproposed solutions, then the next activity. it was about suggested? by a guest from us of ours who's a native English speaker. he's a manager and has a lots of skills in leadership, management and human resources, so we had discussed a spent a long time discussing about a the subject of "how you can to be find the right? perspective and be able to find work easily" it was an amazing moment and we got beneficial plenty of helpful tips. suddenly, we had a surprise, another guest but this time it was  professor of social science from MIT university, what a genius he was!, we discussed about the university and the kind of study offered over there and the level of?, the process of enrollment and so on. at the end we took pictures together as to store in photographic memory, it was a really wonderful moment, finally i came back home thanking my the lord for this blessed day