mamen
A letter for a friend Hi,how are you? I still have work this week but the next it will be holydays for children so I won't have to work. I hope enjoy with my family, Christmas is time for that, isn't it? It is a costume in my city to visit the centre town, it is decorated with many Christmas ornaments like lights and Christmas trees . there are Christmas market along the city where you can buy different stuff such as toys, turron, candies or an ornament for your Christmas tree or your nativity scene. Here in my city is tipycal to take a walk around the city visiting the famous nativities scenes that different associations prepare for public. They are free, but you can leave an amount of money to help poor families. In my neighbourhood ,every year it is celebrated a lunch to get money , food or toys for poor people. In this party there is live music and games for children. I like Christmas time, I know many people don't like but I think it a great opportunity to share things with people. It would be better that we share and do peace along the year and I am sure that there are people doing the best all year, what about the rest? Well , it's great at least one a year;-) I like wake up later in the morning in Christmas and go to bed later at night, I like stay at bed reading books with my child until she is so tired that she can't get her eyes opened, without hurry, no school, no work, only enjoying the hours. Well, dear friend, I will write you telling more about Christmas Merry Christmas everybody !

A letter for a friend

Hi, how are you?
I still have work this week but next week are the children's holidays so I won't have to work. I hope to enjoy it with my family, Christmas is a/the time for that, isn't it?
It is a custom in my city to visit the city centre, which is decorated with many Christmas ornaments like lights and Christmas trees. There are Christmas markets around the city where you can buy different things such as toys, turron, candies or an ornament for your Christmas tree or your nativity scene. Here in my city it is typical to take a walk around the city, visiting the famous nativity scenes that different associations prepare for the public. They are free, but you can leave a donation to help poor families.

In my neighbourhood, every year we have a lunch to raise money, and provide food or toys for poor people. There is live music and games for children.
I like Christmas time, I know many people don't like but I think it's a great opportunity to share things with people. It would be better if we could share and spread/create peace throughout the year and I am sure that there are people doing their best all year, but what about the rest? Well, it's great at least once a year;-)
I like waking up later in the morning at Christmas and going to bed later at night. I like staying in bed reading books with my daughter until she is so tired that she can't keep her eyes open, unhurried, no school, no work, just enjoying the hours.
Well, dear friend, I will write to you telling more about Christmas.
Merry Christmas everybody!