Marco
Have you ever heard about hikikomori? Hikikomori is a japanese word coined by the psychiatric Tamaki Saito. It means litterally "stay apart" "isolate yourself" and is used to speak about a teen or a young adult who don't have social contacts for more then six months. This guys are closed in their rooms without never going out. It's a japanese phenomenom, in fact, in Japan the hikikomori are more than 1 million (as reported a study drive by some no profit organizations). These guys are often males, with an age between the fourteen and twentyfive years old. The reason of this reclusion are different and numerous: 1 - refusal of the society: the moder society (in particularly the japanese society) is seen by the hikikomori as too difficult and caotich. So they prefer to stay in their rooms and look the world through a window; 2 - the absence of father: the workday in Japan is really long, so the man are often forced to stay away from home for the entire day. The young guys pass too much time alone with the mother who develops with her son a strong relation of dependence (called "amae") really dangerous for the future independence of thi; 3 - difficult at school: the japanese school system is really hard and competitive. The guys are often forced to study for 8 or 10 hours a day, just in the primary school. Not all the guys have the competences for resist at this pressure. The hikikomori is often a direct consequence of the refusal of the school. The hikikomori is essentially a japanese phenomenom, but all the world is potentially incluse. Some cases are registered in many country around the world (Europe and American countries). I'm italian and I founded a page on facebook that speak about this topic (tha page is called "Hikikomori Italia"). If anyone is curious about this phenomenom and, at the same time, want to improve his/her italian, I invite you to follow me. As you can see, I have a strong necessity of improve my english too. Please contact me if you want talk about hikikomori or somethings other. Thank you so much!
2

Have you ever heard about hikikomori?

Hikikomori is a japanese word coined by the psychiatrist Tamaki Saito. It means litterally "stay apart" or "isolate yourself" and is used to speak about a teen or a young adult who doesn't don't have social contacts for more then six months. This These guys are closed close themselves in their rooms without never ever going out. It's a Japanese phenomenom, in fact, in Japan the hikikomori are more than 1 million (as reported in a study drive by some non-profit organizations).
These guys are often males, with an age between the fourteen and twentyfive years old.

The reasons of this for their reclusion are different and numerous:
1 - refusal of the society: the modern society (in particularly the japanese society) is seen by the hikikomori as too difficult and chaotic caotich. So they prefer to stay in their rooms and look at the world through a window;
2 - the absence of the father: the workday in Japan is really long, so the man men are often forced to stay away from home for the entire day. The Young guys pass too much time alone with their mothers, who develops with her their sons a strong relation of dependence (called "amae"), which can be really dangerous for their future independence of thi;
3 - difficulty at school: the Japanese school system is really hard and competitive. These guys are often forced to study for 8 or 10 hours a day, just in the primary school. Not all the guys have the competences for resist at to handle this pressure. The hikikomori is often a direct consequence of the refusal rejection of the school. ["Rejection of school" means the men don't like school; "rejection of the school" means the school doesn't like the men] 

The hikikomori is essentially a Japanese phenomenom, but all the world is potentially included incluse. Some Cases are have been registered in many countries around the world (European and American countries). I'm Italian and I founded a page on facebook that speaks about this topic (tha page is called "Hikikomori Italia"). If anyone is curious about this phenomenom and, at the same time, wants to improve his/her Italian, I invite you to follow me.

As you can see, I have a strong necessity of need to improve my english too. Please contact me if you want talk about hikikomori or something else other. Thank you so much!

--

This is an interesting subject to write about. One thing I noticed is that you use the word "guys" a lot. In English we don't use guys very often - we might say "Hey you guys!" as an interjection when talking to a group, but we wouldn't use guys in a formal essay or to talk about men in general. I would say "men" or "young men" instead.

1

Have you ever heard about hikikomori?

Hikikomori is a japanese word coined by the psychiatrist Tamaki Saito. It means literally "stay apart" "isolate yourself" and is used to speak about a teen or a young adult who don't have social contacts withdraws from social activity for more then six months. This guys These individuals are closed shut themselves in their rooms without never ever going out. It's a japanese phenomenon, in fact, in Japan, there are more than one million cases of hikikomori are more than 1 million (as reported by a study drive by some no profit organizations)conducted by various non-profit organizations_.
These guys are often Most cases involve males, with an age between the fourteen and twentyfive years old.between the ages of 14 and 25.

The reasons of for this reclusion are different and numerous:
1 - refusal of the to accept/participate in society: the modern society (in particularly the Japanese society/Japanese culture in particular) is seen by the hikikomori as too difficult complicated/overwhelming and caotichchaotic. So they prefer to stay in their rooms and look out into the world through a window;
2 - the absence of a father: the workday in Japan is really long, so the men are often forced to stay be away<em> </em><em></em>from home for the entire day. The young guys Young males pass too much time alone with their mothers who in turn develops with her son a strong relation of relationships of strong dependence in their sons (called "amae"). Such  really dangerous for relationships may negatively impact the future independence of these males when they become adults;
3 - difficulty/problems at school: the Japanese school system is really hard very challenging  and competitive. The guys Students are often forced to study for 8 or 10 hours a day, just in the in primary school alone. Not all the guys students have the competences for are able to resist at this pressure. The phenomenon of hikikomori is often a direct consequence of the refusal of the student to attend school.

The Hikikomori is essentially a Japanese phenomenon, but all the world is potentially inclusepeople from other parts of the world are also potentially at risk. Some Isolated cases are have been registered in many countries around the world (Europe and American countriesNorth and South America). I'm Italian and I founded a page on Facebook that speak about is dedicated to this topic (the page is called "Hikikomori Italia"). If anyone is curious about this phenomenon and, at the same time, wants to improve his/her Italian, I invite you to follow me.

As you can see, I have a strong necessity of for improving my English too <em>[this sounds very awkward...better to say 'I need to'] </em>. Please contact me if you want talk about hikikomori or somethings otherother things/something else. Thank you so much!

@MissMuffin: Thank you for your comment! It's really interesting, I have never heard about this, but I have heard about the phenomenom of "parasite single", still in Japan. It's an expression to refer to young girls who don't work and spend all time doing shopping and other times of free-time activities. These girls can do this live because they have parents with a lot of money. I hope I'm explain well... :) @Louis: Thanks Louis! :) I try to write intresting articles for don't make boring the correctors.
thanks for the interesting article, I will look for you on FB :)
I have never heard about this. I have only heard about the young men in Japan who have become introverted, shy, insecure, and unmotivated-- rather than the opposite. It's called 肉食系(にくしょくけい) = (carnivore) and 草食系(そうしょくけい) = (herbivore). It's an interesting way to call people. I saw this posted online: 草食系男子 is a man (generally young age) who is weak both or either physically and mentally, defensive, passive and feminine. Men aren’t reliable any more, that is. This is not what I think, though. With my explanation, “vegetarian-man” might sound to be such an unattractive guy, but surprisingly, they’re quite popular. You know why? Because girls are becoming肉食系女子. They work pretty hard, earn lots of money, and they are losing their interests on marriage any more. So for those girls, “vegetarian-man” are convenient, as they can forget their loneliness of being single while keeping their happy single life without losing the jo b, money and their own time. 草食系男子could be a convenient partner if girls don’t want a serious relationship. We can even hear the word肉食系男子 lately, too. Is there a similar tendency between American men and women? What do you think?