Soorin
Do you know blue night bus? I live in Canada now. It has blue night bus. It is working for 24hor I want to make a blue night bus. most Korean like to hang out until night. That's why many place work at overnight. But public traffic finish to work early. So we have to take a taxi. Taxi is expensive so we always choose hang out overnight. But hanging out all night is very tired. In my case, I hung out with my friend at Hongdea. My friend live far away from Hongdea. We losted track of the time while I was drinking. So bus and subway already finished. My friend said "taxi is very expensive from here to my home, thus let's drinking more until bus is working!" I was very tired and I had to go to school tomorrow but I couldn't refuse. So we drunk until the morning and I went to school. That's because we need blue night bus.

Do you know about the Blue Night Bus?

I live in Canada now and it has they have The Blue Night Bus. It is working for a 24 hour busI want to make a blue night bus. In Korea, most Koreans like to hang out until late at night. That's why Many people place work at overnight. But Public traffic transporation finishes to work early, so we have to take a taxi. However, taxis is are expensive. We always choose to hang out overnight instead. But Hanging out all night is very tiring. In my case One time, I hung out with my friend at in Hongdea. My friend lives far away from Hongdea. We losted track of the time while I we was were drinking. So The buses and subways were already finished closed. My friend said, "Taxis are very too expensive from here to my home, thus so let's keep drinking more until the bus is starts working!" I was very tired and I had to go to school tomorrow the next day but I couldn't refuse. So we drunk until the morning and then I went to school. That's because This is why we need the Blue Night Bus in Korea.

Do you know the blue night bus?

I live in Canada now. It has a blue night bus and it runs for 24 hours. I want to take a blue night bus. Most Koreans like to hang out until night. That's why many places are open all night. But public transport stops running early. So we have to take a taxi. Taxis are expensive so we always choose to hang out all night. But hanging out all night is very tiring. In my case, I hung out with my friend at Hongdea. My friend lives far away from Hongdea. We lost track of time while I was drinking. So the bus and subway had already finished. My friend said "the taxi is very expensive from here to my home, so let's keep drinking until the bus is running!" I was very tired and I had to go to school the next day but I couldn't refuse. So we drank until the morning and I went to school. That's why we needed the blue night bus.

Oh,,...That's too bad!
You really need something like that and we need it more because we don't even have taxis at night so that we never be late at any case