Alina Wang
interview experience I am going to quit this month. So I should find a new job before I quit . But this year is a hard year for our industry. Many people are fired by their company. So it's very difficult to find a new job. Because of my experience in this industry , I got a lot of recommendations from headhunter. But I don't have some experience in interview . I failed in many interviews. Finally,I get a offer. Throughout my whole interview process, I want to say before interview you should prepare it very well.You should summarize every thing you did in your last job . Sometimes the interviewer ask you to give a case which you did success or failure. Wish me have nice days in my new job.
Dec 18, 2014 2:20 AM
1

interview experience

I am going to quit this month. So I should find a new job before I quit . But this year is a hard year for our industry.
Many people are being fired by their companies. So it's very difficult to find a new job. Because of my experience in this industry , I have got a lot of recommendations from headhunter. But I don't have some any experience in with interviews . I failed in many interviews (have had many unsuccessful interviews). Finally, I got an offer. Throughout my whole interview process (based on my experience with job interviews), I want to say that before each interview you should prepareit very well. You should summarize every thing you did in your last job . Sometimes the interviewer will ask you to give a case an example of a time during which you did success or failuresucceded or failed. Wish me have nice days luck in my new job.

Interview Experience

I am going to quit this month. So I should find a new job before I quit .   I am going to quit my job this month, so I should (probably) find a job before I do that.  This is a hard year for our industry; many people are were fired by their company, and it's very difficult to find a new job.  Because of my experience in this industry, I (received)/got a lot of recommendations from headhunter, but I don't have much experience in with interviews.  I've failed in many interviews, but I finally got an offer. Finally,I get a offer. Throughout my whole interview process, I want to say before interview you should prepare it very well.  From my experience, I would say that you should make sure you are well-prepared before the interview.  You should summarize everything you did in your last job. Sometimes, the interviewer asks you to give a case in which you were successful or you failed.  Wish me have nice days in my new job.    Wish me luck on my new job!  

I hope this helps, and good luck!  

I can help you prepare for an interview. And interview should be the easiest thing in the world to prepare for because essentially, all you have to do is talk about your past experience and your future goals. Oh, and you should know the things you do best.
I wish you better job. I too have an interview on coming sunday.