Pan
Awkward Birthday Lunch Well, I can say I never did something like that before. Let me tell you how it happened. Today it's my boss's birthday. Me and other three students work at the lab for my boss. We decided to treat our boss lunch today. I know it doesn't happen usually. But my boss is a really really nice person. we went to a restaurant named Buffula Wild Wings, not sure I spell it correctly. We enjoyed our lunch. Then time to pay the order. Can you imagine how embarrassing I am when I found I forgot my wallet. Then I became the guy who be treated.

Awkward Birthday Lunch

Well, I can say I never did something like that before. Let me tell you how it happened. Today it's my boss's birthday. Me and other Three other students and I work at the lab for my boss. We decided to treat our boss lunch today. I know it doesn't happen usually. But my boss is a really really nice person. We went to a restaurant named Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure I spelled it correctly. We enjoyed our lunch. Then time to pay the order. Can you imagine how embarrassed I am when I found I forgot my wallet. Then I became the guy who be treated.

That's a very funny story! Good writing, too.

Awkward Birthday Lunch

Well, I can say I never did something like that this before. Let me tell you how it happened. Today it's my boss's birthday. Me and other three other students work at the lab for my boss. We decided to treat our boss to lunch today. I know it doesn't happen usually. But my boss is a really really nice person. we went to a restaurant named Buffula Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure I spell it correctly. We enjoyed our lunch. Then time to pay the order for the bill. Can you imagine how embarrassing I am it was when I found I forgot my wallet. Then I became the guy one who to be treated.

Yeah, I definitely will. Sorry, this is my first time to use italki.I think I send this message to you.
It could happen to everyone, dont worry. I am sure next time you will double check before going to restaurant.

Awkward Birthday Lunch

Well, I can say I never did something like that before. Let me tell you how it happened. Today it's my boss's birthday. Me and other three students work at the lab for my boss. We decided to treat our boss lunch today. I know it doesn't happen usually. But my boss is a really really nice person. we went to a restaurant named Buffula Wild Wings, not sure I spell it correctly. We enjoyed our lunch. Then time to pay the order. Can you imagine how embarrassing I am when I found I forgot my wallet. Then I became the guy who be treated. But it's my boss's birthday, not mine.