Naomi
should students attend single sex schools or mixed schools. discuss and give your own opinion. Nowadays, establishing single sex schools has become a popular trend in many countries. Through Some people hold that single sex schools benefits students more for providing specialized curricula, I believe that students should attend mixed schools for a well-round education. Admitted, single gender schools can explore students potential by offering courses designed especially for their gender. It is true that different gender comes with various strengths and weakness. Classes, designed for students according to their study habits, can maximize the study efficiency and outcomes. For example, compared with males, females usually have difficulties learning physics and science. Therefore, schools can redesign the classes and make them easier to be understood by female students. However, through single sex schools may cater to students need better, it fail to create a real world environment. Students’ communication skills with the opposite sex might sacrifice. Mixed schools provide students with comprehensive education and can prepare students for the real society. With each gender’s characteristics being taken in consideration, the teaching methodologies are designed in a more holistic way. This gives students different perspectives to understand the class. Moreover, schools are not only a place for passing knowledge, but also a small society where students can acquire the key communication skills. Like in real society, students in mixed schools need to deal with people from various backgrounds and of different beliefs. Consequently, after the constant interaction with their peers, students are more like to develop an open mind and a generous heart. In conclusion, while both types of schools have their advantages, I favor traditional mixed schools, for they provide real life context where students can learn both knowledge and interpersonal skills.

should students attend single sex schools or mixed schools. discuss and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, establishing single sex schools has become a popular trend in many countries. Through Although some people hold that single sex schools benefits students more for by providing specialized curricula, I believe that students should attend mixed schools for a well-rounded education.

Admittedly, single gender schools can explore students' potential by offering courses designed especially for their gender. It is true that different gender comes with various strengths and weakness <em>[this doesn't make sense]</em>. Classes, designed for students according to their study habits, can maximize the study efficiency and outcomes. For example, compared with males, females usually have difficulties difficulty learning physics and science <em>[really?]</em>. Therefore, schools can redesign the classes and make them easier to be understood by female studentsmore accessible to females. However, through single sex schools may cater to students' need better, it they fail to create a real world environment. Students’ communication skills with the opposite sex might be  sacrificed.

Mixed schools provide students with comprehensive education and can prepare students for the real society. With each gender’s characteristics being taken into consideration, the teaching methodologies are designed in a more holistic way. This gives students different perspectives to understand the class. Moreover, schools are not only a place for passing down knowledge, but also a small society where students can acquire the key communication skills <em>for?</em>. Like As in real society, students in mixed schools need to deal with people from various backgrounds and of different beliefs. Consequently, after the constant interaction with their peers, students are more likely to develop an open mind and a generous heart.

In conclusion, while both types of schools have their advantages, I favor traditional, mixed schools, for they provide a real life context where students can learn both knowledge and develop interpersonal skills.