Edith
BE INDEPENDENT As I always said when I grow up I´ll be independent of my decissions, my actions, the people who I spend my time with, the things I do daily so Now I´m 22 and I quit my job because I couldn´t ensure the enviroment of being with people with no real purpose in life so I decide to start my own business but How difficult is, sometimes I wake up and I really don´t know for where to start, what activities to do even though I finished my career on business administration..It´s been a hard decission to start with this project in my life with any previous experiencie but I´ll keep working on my dream, because when i have 25 I want to be a succesful entrepeneur to inspire people of my age to pursue their dreams and not letting employers or society to say to you that you have to wait to accumulate experience and confident first.

As I always said that when I grow up, I would be independent with all of my decisions; my actions; the people who I spend my time with; the things I do. daily so Now I am 22 twenty-two, and I have quit my job because I could not ensure handle being in an the environment of being of people with no real purpose in life. so
     I have decided to start my own business, but How it is difficult. is, Sometimes I wake up and I really do not know for where to start or what activities to do, even though I finished my career on completed my degree in Business Administration. It was been a hard decision to start with this project in my life without any previous experience, but I will keep working on my this dream of mine. because
     When i have 25 I am twenty-five, I want to be a success entrepener to inspire and an inspiritation for people of my age to pursue their dreams. and We should not believe employers or society to say to you when they tell us that you we have to wait to accumulate experience and confidence first before going into business.

Good. Wish you all the success in your plans.

BE INDEPENDENT

I have always said that when I grow up I´ll be independent with my decissions, my actions, the people who I spend my time with, and the things I do daily. Now I´m 22 and I quit my job because I couldn´t (ensure the enviroment)?? of being with people with no real purpose in life so I decided to start my own business. But how difficult it is! Sometimes I wake up and I really don´t know for where to start or what activities to do even though I finished my career in business administration..It´s been a hard decission to start with this project in my life with any?? (no) previous experiencie but I´ll keep working on my dream, because when i have I'm 25 I want to be a succesful entrepeneur to inspire people of my age to pursue their dreams and not letting employers or society to say to you that you have to wait to accumulate experience and confidence first.

Great job and good luck! :)