Eliza
My journey in Tibet In this July, I travelled to Tibet. It took me about 55 hours from Guangzhou to Lhasa by train. The journey was hard but full of fun. When I arrived in the Lhasa train station. I got an altitude sickness but not very serious. I encouraged my myself and took some medcine. In the next morning, I felt nothing. In the next 10 days,I felt good. Even in the Everest mountain base camp which the altitude is 5700, I only felt a little headache. Tibet is really a very beautiful place.It is a shrine which many people are dreaming to visit. Now, I acheive my dream.I not only enjoyed the wonderful sightseeings and architectural art,but also experienced the local customs and culture. What's your impression about Tibet?
1

My journey in Tibet

In this July, I travelled to Tibet. It took me about 55 hours from Guangzhou to Lhasa by train. The journey was hard (tought) but full of fun.

When I arrived in at the Lhasa train station, I got an altitude sickness but it was not very serious. I encouraged my myself and took some medcine. In the next morning, I feltnothing fine. In For the next ten days, I felt good (well). Even in at the Everest mountain base camp which where the altitude is 5700 meters, I only felt had a little slight headache.

Tibet is really a very beautiful place. It is a shrine which many people are dreaming to visit. Now, I have acheived my dream. I not only enjoyed the wonderful sightseeings and architectural art, but also experienced the local customs and culture.

What's your impression about Tibet?

1

My journey in Tibet

This/Last July, I travelled to Tibet. It took me about 55 hours from Guangzhou to Lhasa by train. The journey was hard but full of fun / lots of fun.

When I arrived in the Lhasa train station, I got an altitude sickness but it wasn't very serious. I pulled myself together and took some medcine. The next morning, I felt nothing. During the next 10 days, I felt good. Even in the Everest mountain base camp which is at an altitude of 5700 metres/feet, I only felt a little headache.

Tibet is really a very beautiful place. It is a shrine (?) which many people dream of visiting. Now, I have achieved my dream. I not only enjoyed the wonderful sights and architectural art, but also experienced the local customs and culture.

What's your impression of Tibet?

Nice paragraph.  It sounds like you had a great vacation.