ManuelG
Who I am and what I want :) Hello everybody I'm relatively new here, I had already signed in, since july but I decided to study a little more before. Now I'm able to understand most I'm reading and normally I make mistakes yet, but listening is my worst problem. I have been learning english since may and I like it, now I have a b1 english level, next year I start with probably french, I had already the english basics, "A1" because in most of mexicans schools we learn a little of english, enogh for reach A1, but nobody of us (mexicans) take it seriously so before of may I didn't even know the english pronouns. My goal is to became into a polyglot, because I love talking to people and change the routine maybe living in other places besides I love reading books in the original language that were written, I'm doing it with english books, hardly but I can do it. Anyway from now to 5 years I'm looking forward to learning at least french and russian, and maybe portuguese. Thank you everybody and I'm excited for helping people out here as I'm for learning.
Dec 18, 2014 5:45 AM
1

Who I am and what I want :)

Hello everybody, I'm relatively new here since I had already signed up in July but I decided to study a little more before. I signed up in July so I am relatively new here but before I found this website I was studying a bit of English.
As of now, I'm able to mostly understand when I'm reading even though I make mistakes, but listening is my worst problem.
I have been learning english since May and I like it. I have a b1 english level and next year I will probably start with probably learning french. I had already have the knowledge of the english basics which is also known as "A1" because in most Mexicans schools we learn a little of English, enough for to reach A1, but noybod none of us (mexicans) take English seriously, so before May I didn't even know about the English pronouns.
My goal is to become a polyglot because I love talking to people from different countries and I would like to change my daily routine so maybe living in other places is a good idea. Besides that, I love reading books in the original language that they were written in. I'm currently doing it with english books, hardly but I can hardly understand them.
Anyways from now to 5 years 5 years from now I'm looking forward to learning at least French and Russian, and maybe Portuguese.
Thank you everybody and I'm excited for helping people here as while I'm learning.

El párrafo está bien construido sólo errores gramaticales pero si entiendo lo que estabas tratando de decir. Good job!

Wow that is amazing, your goals for the next 5 years are super great. Very ambitious. Good luck!
thank you but, this text is not very good haha I'm learning.
ManuelG, your writing is inspiring! Love reading your work. I believe you will oneday become a very wonderful polyglot!