Kailin
An Email from... This morning, I got an email from my master program office, reminding us to make preparations for our future study in Economics. Mathematics, Advanced Econometrics, Advanced Microeconomics...so much to learn. It actually woke me up from my comfort zone. Since I got the admission this summer, I have been in a state of ease and even laziness. You can't imagine, in a period of time, the main task for my roommate (who also got an offer) and I, was to air our quilts on sunny days. Idleness permeated. In the past, when I still had lessons to take, I was driven by grades, scholarships and so on. But now, I think I need to be driven by myself - setting a plan and a schedule. I know how hard it is to persist, especially when without supervision - as in my Spanish learning. However, once a habit is formed, almost nothing can stop your steps forward. Time to learn! **** Thank you for any correction!
Dec 18, 2014 6:52 AM

<em>Although Daniel's corrections are good I think the original is almost perfect. Well done.</em>

An Email from...

This morning, I got an email from my master program office, reminding us to make preparations for our future study in Economics. Mathematics, Advanced Econometrics, Advanced Microeconomics...so much to learn.

It actually woke me up from my comfort zone. Since I got the admission this summer, I have been in a state of ease and even laziness. You can't imagine, in a period of for a time*, the main task for my roommate (who also got an offer) and I me, was to air our quilts on sunny days. Idleness permeated.

In the past, when I still had lessons to take, I was driven by grades, scholarships and so on. But now, I think I need to be driven by myself - setting a plan and a schedule.

I know how hard it is to persist, especially when without supervision - as in my Spanish learning. However, once a habit is formed, almost nothing can stop your steps forward.

Time to learn!

****
Thank you for any correction!

<em>* I would have said 'for a while'.</em>

An Email from...

This morning, I got an email from my master's program office, reminding us to prepare make preparations for our future study in Economics: Mathematics, Advanced Econometrics, Advanced Microeconomics...so much to learn.

It actually woke me up from my comfort zone. Since I got the learned of my admission this summer, I have been in a state of ease and even laziness. You can't imagine, in a period of time, the main task for my roommate (who also got an offer) and me I, was to air our quilts on sunny days. Idleness permeated.

Time to learn!

****
Thank you for any correction!

Muy bien! No lo sabía que estas aperndiendo castellano también. 

神灯快乐!