Iya
About my vacation. I will go to San Francisco for a month, to spend my vacation there. I'm going to meet with my sister and with my friends.  I will live in a hotel. In a few days my younger sister, who lives in Ecuador, will join me. We want to see the sights of San Francisco, and make a trip along the ocean coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles. My friend invited my sister and I to ride on a yacht.  When my sister will go home I will go to meet my friends from San Jose. They invited me to go skiing in the mountains near Lake Tahoe at the beginning of February.  Last year I went to San Francisco with my husband because he had a business trip for 2 months. The border officer provided us with a 6 months' visa. So we decided to stay for 4 months to travel around Canada and America. We obtained a visa into Canada for 2 months. We visited a few of our friends in different cities of America and Canada. We lived in Montreal and Toronto, San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.

About My Vacation.

I will go am going to San Francisco for a month, to spend my vacation there. I'm going to meet with my sister and with my friends. 
I will live  stay in a hotel. In a few days my younger sister, who lives in Ecuador, will join me. We want to see the sights of San Francisco, and make take a trip along the ocean coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles. My friend invited my sister and I to ride sail on a yacht. 
When my sister will goes home I will go to meet my friends from San Jose. They invited me to go skiing in the mountains near Lake Tahoe at the beginning of February. 

Last year I went to San Francisco with my husband because he had a business trip for 2 months. The border officer provided us with a 6 months' visa. So we decided to stay for 4 months to travel around Canada and America. We obtained a visa into for Canada for 2 months. We visited a few of our friends in different cities of America and Canada. We lived in Montreal and Toronto, San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.

About my vacation.

I will go to San Francisco for a month, to spend my vacation there. I'm going to meet my sister and my friends. 
I will live in a hotel. In a few days my younger sister, who lives in Ecuador, will join me. We want to see the sights of San Francisco, and make a trip along the ocean coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles. My friend invited my sister and I to a ride on a yacht. 
When my sister will go home I will go to meet my friends from San Jose. They invited me to go skiing in the mountains near Lake Tahoe at the beginning of February. 

Last year I went to San Francisco with my husband because he had a business trip for 2 months. The border officer provided us with a 6 months' visa. So we decided to stay for 4 months to travel around Canada and America. We obtained a visa into Canada for 2 months. We visited a few of our friends in different cities of America and Canada. We lived in Montreal and Toronto, San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.