Eugene
Please tell me how to revise this sentence, which is told some mistakes exist. Unfortunately, as the saying goes, "all rose have thorns " , following this philosophy-parenting with sticks come a considerable number of detrimental impacts.

Please tell me how to revise this sentence, which is told some mistakes exist.

Unfortunately, as the saying goes, "all roses have thorns ".  Following this philosophy, parenting with sticks comes with a considerable number of detrimental impacts.  

I suppose that would make the sentence more grammatically correct, but there still isn't a connection between the two statements like Ruthi said.  

You could say "all roses have thorns" and that wouldn't be wrong, but people usually say "every rose has its thorn."
Thanks a lot. It is abstracted from a composition, I wonder merely if there exist any gramma mistakes. Would you mind correcting the composition for me simultaneously?
I would love to correct for you but I am not sure I understand the connection between the two statements. "Roses have thorns" suggests that beauty can be dangerous. When you say "parenting with sticks" are you talking about physical punishment of children? Because if so it is not connected at all to the first sentence.