Александр
How I traveled on the motorbike. Last autumn, I and my friends rode on motorbikes to the Black Sea. We started our trip on the morning in our town Kislovodsk. When I am sitting all day on the motorcycle seat, I am very tiring. That is why we stopped for break. We eat something food, did different exercise for our organisms. In the evening we reached small town near the sea and started search some place to sleep. Because autumn is end tourist season, find working hotel was hard. But we found it and went to sleep. In the morning, we prepared our motocycles and roud to the beach. There was very cold. The wind was blew, waves has breaking on the shore. And no one was there. We did pictures and gathered go back home. On the way home, we are exposed to the rain. All path to the home, it is over 600 km, we roud together with rain. My leather jacket was wet through. It was very cold. But fortunately I had not ill. PS: It is my first story in English. I use the dictonary, because I can not write some words. From the following link, you will find all my journey in Russian language and photographs: http://moto26.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11163

How I traveled on the by motorbike.

Last autumn, I and my friends and I rode on motorbikes to the Black Sea. We started our trip in the morning in our town, Kislovodsk. When I am Sitting all day in the saddle is motorcycle seat, I am very tiring. That is why we stopped for breaks. We eat ate something food, and did different exercises for our bodies organisms. In the evening we reached a small town near the sea and started searching for a some place to sleep. Because autumn is the end of the tourist season, finding an open working hotel was hard. But we found it one and went to sleep. In the morning, we prepared packed our motocycles and rode roud to the beach. There It was very cold. The wind was blew, blowing and waves were  has breaking on the shore. And No one was there. We did took pictures and gathered prepared to go back home. On the way home it rained, all the way we are exposed to the rain. All path to the home, it is over 600 km! , we roud together with rain. My leather jacket was wet through. It was very cold. But fortunately I did not get had not ill.
PS: It This is my first story in English. I used the dictionary, because I can did not know write some words.
From At the following link, you will see find all my journey in Russian language and with photographs: http://moto26.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11163

How I traveled on the motorbike.

Last autumn,my friends and I rode on motorbikes to the Black Sea. We started our trip on the morning in our town Kislovodsk. When I am sitting all day on the motorcycle seat, I get very tired. That is why we stopped for a break. We  ate some  food, did different exercises for our bodies.( "to get physical exercise "would be better) In the evening we reached a small town near the sea and started to search for some place to sleep. Because autumn is  the end  of tourist season, it was hard to  find a working hotel. But we found one and went to sleep. In the morning, we prepared our motocycles and  rode to the beach.  It  was very cold. The wind blew, waves  were breaking on the shore. And no one was there. We  took some  pictures and gathered go back home. On the way home, we  were  exposed to the rain. All path to the home, it is over 600 km, we  rode together  in the  rain. My leather jacket was wet through. It was very cold. But fortunately I did not get  ill.
PS: It is my first story in English. I use the dictonary, because I can not write some words.
From the following link, you will find all my journey in Russian language and photographs: http://moto26.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11163

It is a great story, but I am not sure I would have enjoyed riding in the rain and wind!