Julia
young people think about making money and career People have always wanted to live happily. In our modern world, happiness means money almost for all people. Today we want to earn more and more money. Many people say that making money and career are only two things youngsters think about. Now I would like to express my point of view on this statement. In my opinion, not all young people are crazy about money and career. First of all, there are too different people in the world with too various interests. Many people value love and a family instead of money. If a person has the goal to change the world to the better, I am sure that he or she will be full of happiness. On the contrary, people who always thinks about money will be nervous and unhappy. Secondly, choosing a future profession, a person does not think about its salary. For example, if people want to be doctors, they will become doctors despite a well-paid job or not. On the other hand, many people believe that youngsters think only about money. They say people become robots without any senses. Moreover, money and career, in their opinion, will be the cause of the world’s crash. I strongly disagree with this statement because I believe that there are responsive, kind and lovely people in the world, and our future in our hands. Despite other people’s opinion, I still believe that young people think not only about money and career, but also about love and friendship. We just must be humane people, not like robots, to make our world more beautiful.
Dec 18, 2014 1:11 PM
I totally agree with your opinion. Making money and choosing career are important things for people, but not the most important things. We can do lots of various interesting things that are very meaningful to us. For example about job, people want to be doctors because they can save many people's life. To do what we want to do that is meaningful and feeling happy, not just all about money, money and money.