sodaye
How to be Right Sometimes I‘m a careless woman with no doubt.Like I've just lost my key of the bike today. And it's really a big problem when I'm working.Even though I've pay a great earnest on the job, I still make mistake. I don't believe myself at all, so if anybody come to say that I'm wrong, I would say SORRY immediately. I don't know if it is right because some ones told me that YOU SHOULD NEVER ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THE WORK. But some people dislike me as I did too much fault.The horrible result is when something wrong, everybody think it's owing to me now. Hehe.

How to be Right

Sometimes I‘m a careless woman  without a  doubt.For example, I've just lost the  key of the bike.( If you want to say "today" you should say "I lost" .If you don't say "today you can say "I've just lost) 
And it's really a big problem when I'm working.Even though I've paid a great deal of attention while on the job, I still make mistakes.
I don't believe myself at all, so if anybody come to say that I'm wrong, I would say SORRY immediately.
I don't know if it is right because someone told me that YOU SHOULD NEVER ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THE WORK.
But some people dislike me as I  made too many mistakes.The horrible result is when something wrong, everybody thinks it's because of  me now.
Hehe.

I don't think you should be afraid to admit that you make mistakes! Especially when learning a language ;-)