RubyWen
Install the Phone Mathew had just graduated from the university. Instead of working for someone else, he wanted to start his own business. So with his hard work, he finally founded his own company. Actually in Mathew’s heart, he wasn’t confident for his working ability. However, in front of his employees he must pretend to be calm to establish his credibility. So every time when his employees entered his office, he was always busy although sometimes it was not real. One day he was sitting in his beautiful office, suddenly he saw a man come into his office. Wishing to appear busy, he picked up the phone and pretended that he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. The man stood there and his expression is very confused. Matthew moved away the phone and said to the man quietly “Please wait me for a moment.” Then he continued to talk. Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor. "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone."
2

Install the Phone

Mathew had just graduated from the university. Instead of working for someone else, he wanted to start his own business. So by working hard, he finally founded his own company. Actually in Mathew’s heart, Deep down, he wasn’t confident about his ability to work. However, in front of his employees he had to pretend to be calm to establish his credibility. So every time when his employees entered his office, he was always seemed busy although sometimes this was not true.
One day he was sitting in his beautiful office, when suddenly he saw a man come into his office. Wishing to appear busy, he picked up the phone and pretended that he was working on a big project. He threw huge figures around and made great commitments. The man stood there looking confused. Matthew moved away from the phone and said to the man quietly 'Please, wait a moment.' then he continued to talk. Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor 'Can I help you?' The man said, 'Sure. I've come to install the phone.'

Haha...