Ana I.
I'm training a speaking test - "Learning English" Nowadays there are a lot of ways to learn English. The school is one of them, but it's also the most traditional. When I was a child we started learning English at primary school when we were twelve years old. Teachers at primary school often didn't have enough knowledge about English language and the studies were focused only in grammar. Now, teachers are specialist and we all know that it`s very important starting learning English as soon as possible in childhood, as a second language. Grammar is essential to learn English but now the academies and oficial schools, which have a main role in this matter, focus in other aspects very important such as speaking, listening and the practise of a correct pronuntiation. But going to an academy or a school isn't enough, and you have to do extra activities. In this way modern technology and Internet can help us.
Dec 18, 2014 3:09 PM
1

I'm training for a speaking test - "Learning English"

Nowadays there are a lot of ways to learn English. The A school is one of them, but it's also the most traditional.
When I was a child we started learning English at primary school when we were twelve years old. The teachers at primary school often didn't have enough knowledge about the English language and the studies were focused only in on grammar.

Now, teachers are specialistists and we all know that it`s very important to starting learning English as soon as possible in childhood, as a second language.

Grammar is essential to learning English but now the academies and official schools, which have a main role in this matter, focus in other aspects that are very important such as speaking, listening and the practise of a correct pronunciation.

But Going to an academy or a school isn't enough, and you have to do ("additional work" is another way to state this) extra activities. In this way modern technology and the Iinternet can help us.

Nowadays there are a lot of ways to learn English. The school is one of them, but it's also the most traditional.
When I was a child we started learning English at primary school when we were twelve years old. Teachers at primary school often didn't have enough knowledge about the English language and the studies were focused only in on grammar.

Now, teachers are specialists and we all know that it`s very important starting to start learning English as soon as possible in childhood, as a second language.

Grammar is essential to learn English but now the academies and official schools, which have a main role in this matter, focus in on other aspects very important aspects such as speaking, listening and the practise of a correct pronunciation.

But going to an academy or a school isn't enough, and you have to do extra activities. In this way modern technology and the Internet can help us.

¡Muy bien escrito!

The new generation are more clever than before.Teachers must fulfill are English needs from grammar up to academic skills and knowledge.