Юрий
Day 11: travel Hello everyone! I have a big break but I write here again. I have no choice, I must, cause it is what I want and my laziness doesn't bring down me from the right way. p.s. I hope :) Have you ever travelled abroad? I have travelled abroad only one time. That was amazing. I was in four cities: Prague, Karlovy Vary, Drezden, Viena. Most of all I liked Prague. I was amazed. It looks like our ukranian cities but сleaner, it has its own charm. In Ukraine you don't find pensioners with bags who just walk on the streets just for fun. Once I want to visit it again. Karlovy Vary looks like our city in CZ! There were many people who talk in russian. I didn't feel I was abroad. Drezden. It was the first and actually last time when I was in German but Drezden looked like I imagined a German city: clean, strict. Viena. In my mind Austria has no difference with Germany. I talk about character. I hadn't enough time in this city and didn't see many sights but for me it was a boring city. All was good and nothing unusual can't happen. As usual: thank you if you read my short story and thank you once more if you find any mistakes and tell me about it them. Have a nice day/night!
Thanks this is very nice. I have visited Prague and I loved it too.I have also visited Berlin which was a very interesting city because of all the history. I don't know why you say it was "strict". I mostly like to travel in Asia because it is so different from Europe.When I am in Asia I have no idea what I am looking at quite often.For example if I visit a temple in Cambodia or in Vietnam or China I need someone to explain it to me because it is not like anything we have in Europe,in the UK or France or Germany.I also like Italy a lot because the people there are so warm and there is so much art and architecture to enjoy.