Miguel Ángel
Andrea Accomazzo: made us land on a comet Nearly two decades ago, Andrea Accomazzo had a problem with his girlfriend. She discover in his power a piece of paper with a telephone number and the name of one woman:Rosetta. The italian scientific had to explain to his jealous girlfriend, that they had any affair, but Rosseta was the name of one mision for land on a comet for first time. Accomazzo married with his girlfriend, but neither leaved Rosetta. Like the fly director of the mision of the Europeal Spacial Agency (ESA). This former pilot of proves of the Italian Air Force had been guide the ship during the last 18 years in a travel of 6.400 milions of km from the Earth to the rock 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, where the last november liberate one module, Philae, who pose on it. Whas the first time that the humanity got such achievement
Dec 18, 2014 4:10 PM

Andrea Accomazzo: made us land on a comet

Nearly two decades ago, Andrea Accomazzo had a problem with his girlfriend. She discover in his posession a piece of paper with a telephone number and the name of one woman: Rosetta.

The Italian scientist had to explain to his jealous girlfriend that he hadn't had an affair, but Rosetta was the name of one landing mission on a comet for the first time.

Accomazzo married with his girlfriend, but never forgot Rosetta.

As the flight director of the mission of the Europeal Spacial Agency (ESA), this former pilot of probes of the Italian Air Force had been guiding the ship during the last 18 years for over 6.400 milions of km from the Earth to the rock 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, where the last November one module, Philae, landed on it.

This was the first time that the humanity got such an achievement.