Majid
Finding topic Sometimes finding a topic is hard.Although you have so many things in your mind,selecting one specific topic which you can write about it is a bit struggling.Like today I don't know what to write ,but I've started writing till I can put some words here it will be continuing.people who are here ,they seek a way to improve their language skills whether it's English or others;In fact,Learning a language is like learning how to play a music instrument.You need roughly 3hours a day practicing to master your music skills.Similarly, learning a language needs time to understand and being able to comprehend different part of speech,therefore you need to set up a daily schedule for yourself which has been included by your English training. You shouldn't have expecting that learning a language would be accomplished in a short time;However with everyday practicing and putting efforts on your learning you can see your progress positively ;and by being patient you can fulfill what you want, not only in language learning but in other aspects of your life. I hope these points help you to improve your language skills and also someone correct this for me to give me an incentive to come back here and write again