Evgeny
The most expensive beer in the world :) It was my first day in Prague. A long way from Yaroslavl to Moscow and after that from Moscow to Prague (via Geneve for a minute) and sleepless night was behind my back at last. My wife and my son are falls it their beds in hotel and got a sleep. But not I am. "Hey, you are in Prague!" - Told I to myself - "You are in world capital of the beer! Let’s go and take probe this God's beverage! Forget about sleeping, your unforgettable Czech beer is waiting for you!" So, I've opened my eyes, fixed them in opened condition by my fingers and got short halting walk to the bar next door. I was just another newbie tourist in Prague. In my purse I have had several bills of Czech Crones by 200 Crones and several bills of Euro by 50. So I’ve got my first mug of excellent Czech Pilsner, and paid for it by 200 Crones. Price of an one mug was not a big, something about 50 Crones, or so. Barmen, an elderly gray-haired man, gave me my short change and had smiled me. I’ve smiled him too and gone away to Nirvana. When I returned to the sinful earth, I saw that here there is another sort of beer, Kozel the Dark. “Why not?” – Thought I am. – “Two is better than one”. And I’ve bought another mug of beer for another 200 Crones bill and I have got back my short change and friendly smile from Barmen. After that I’ve stand on my legs and had walked to my hotel. By the way I’ve opened my purse in order to count how much money I have. I’ve looked at the purse and was very surprised because all my bills by 200 Crones was in place and was smiled to me. But I haven’t seen my bills by 50 Euro. At that moment I’ve thought that I hadn’t sleeping all the night and my eyes refuse to serve me. Next day I’ve opened my purse again and counted my money next time. And again bills by 200 Crones were in place, but bills by 50 Euro were disappeared. “It is the black magic” – Thought I’m. – “It is mystique of Prague! Wow!” But there was neither a magic nor mystique. At the end I’d understand what the secret is. The secret is that that bills of 200 Crones and bills by 50 have similar color schemes, especially if you haven’t sleep all night. So I’ve bought two excellent beers by really king price in 100 Euro. Tssss! Don’t speak my wife please! :)