Cinzia
Some sentences using the conditional If I didn't have my family, I would travel around the word for years, and would only stop every now and then to work and get some money. If I could come back in the past, I wouldn't have any children. I'll call you if I need some help. If I went to that party last night, I would have danced all the time with you. If my daughter were a good student, she would have better chances.

Some sentences using the conditional

If I didn't have my family, I would travel around the word world for years, and would only stop every now and then to work and get some money.
If I could come go back in to the past, I wouldn't have any children.
I'll call you if I need some help.
If I went had gone to that party last night, I would have danced all the time with you the entire time.

--> ["Entire" denotes specifically the entire period of the party. "All the time" is a general phrase used to denote something that happens constantly/frequently. For example, "She used to eat junk food all the time, until she was diagnosed with obesity."]

If my daughter were a good student, she would have better chances opportunities.

--> [The word "chances" sort of makes the reader wonder, "chances at/to what?" So, if the pervious text makes it clear - e.g., "She is applying to some universities right now." - you can follow it with "she would have better chances." To speak generally about professional/life options, it is best to use "opportunities."]

Some sentences using the conditional

If I didn't have my family, I would travel around the word for years, and would only stop every now and then to work and get some money. [Good. You might want "a" instead of "my".]
If I could come back in the past, I wouldn't have any children. [If I could go back to the past, I wouldn't have any children.  You "go back to the past" and "come back to today"]
I'll call you if I need some help. [Perfect.]
If I went to that party last night, I would have danced all the time with you. [If I had gone to that party last night, I would have danced with you all the time.  Both clauses are conditional in the past.]
If my daughter were a good student, she would have better chances. [Perfect.]

Questo è eccellente. Brava!