José Alberto
Comparison and evaluations 1. My mother's home is too bright but the house where I live isn´t bright enough. 2. The weather in my city isn't as comfortable as the State where my mother lives. 3. The bus isn’t as convenient as train to long travels. 4. My bedroom is too cramped; the bed is close to the door. 5. My actual city is very dangerous to live. I will change my residence to another place safer. 6. My bedroom is dark enough for reading. 7. My jean is too dingy to use again. Maybe I need buy more jeans. 8. This car is too expensive to buy. I thing I will use the train for long time. 9. This house as inconvenient as apartment to make parties. 10. Your car is modern enough to drive. 11. My car is too noisy; I am going to buy another car. 12. This place isn’t as private as your home to stay together. 13. This city as quiet as my girlfriend’s city. 14. My city is safe enough for families but I think that your city is safest in the State. 15. This house as shabby as your home, maybe you can live here. 16. My house is too small for big family. 17. We need buy a house as spacious as my mother’s home. Saludos desde México.

Comparison and evaluations

1. My mother's home is too bright but the house where I live isn´t bright enough.
2. The weather in my city isn't as comfortable as the Sstate where my mother lives.
3. The bus isn’t as convenient as the train for traveling long distances. to long travels.
4. My bedroom is too cramped; the bed is close to the door.
5. My actual city is a very dangerous city to live in. I will change my residence to a another safer place. safer.
6. My bedroom is to dark enough for reading.
7. My jeans are is too dingy to wear use again. Maybe I need to buy more jeans.
8. This car is too expensive to buy. I thinkg I will use the train for a long time.
9. This house is as inconvenient as an apartment to have make parties.
10. Your car is modern enough to drive.
11. My car is too noisy; I am going to buy another car.
12. This place isn’t as private as your home to stay together.
13. This city is as quiet as my girlfriend’s city.
14. My city is safe enough for families but I think that your city is the safest in the state.
15. This house isn't as shabby as your home, maybe you can live here. (Shabby is correct, but isn't used often and sounds a little weird. I would say this - "This house is in better condition than yours, maybe you can live here.")
16. My house is too small for a big family.
17. We need to buy a house as spacious as my mother’s home.

Saludos desde México.