olivia
follw my heart Befor the age of 28,I lived in confushion,not too smooth,and all workings are just for a living,.Sometimes I feel the life very boring.Last year because of an accidencal contact,I touched handwork,then I bought a lot of handmade books and began the road of self-study.I'm loving in handwork books not only about knit,but also about embroidery、fabics and leathers.beause all of them let me fondle ademiringly. Through years of handwork practices,my knitting techniques were improved obviously,and I began to knit some works to my friends.The sense of achievement and the sense of joy from the handwork gives me are incomparable.They are open my dream of design again. I've made an important decision this year,Giving myself an encouraging to start learning English, Pass IELTS is the first step,Next,Prepare for my collection to make my dream closer.

Follow my heart

Before the age of 28, I lived in confushion.  Things weren't going too smoothly and I was just working for a living.  Sometimes I felt that life was very boring.  Last year, because of a chance meeting, I came across handwork. Then I bought a lot of handmade (handwork?) books and began taking the road of self-study. I'm loving in handwork books, not only about knitting, but also about embroidery, fabics and leathers, because all of them let me fondle ademiringly handle craftwork admiringly.
Through years of handwork practices, my knitting techniques have obviously improved, and I have begun to knit some works for my friends. The sense of achievement and the sense of joy from which the handwork gives me are incomparable. They have opened my dream (or <em>rekindled my passion</em>) for design again.
I've made an important decision this year, giving myself and encouraging myself to start learning English.  To pass IELTS is the first step. The next step will be to prepare for my collection (or <em>create a collection</em>) to make my dream come closer.

<em>'Fondle'</em> is more for play and often has a sexual meaning, so in my opinion it's better to use the word <em>'handle'</em>.

We knit <em>for</em> friends and give <em>to</em> friends.

We normally use have/has when talking about things that happened in the past but still apply to us now.  For example, my running has improved in the last few years.  I'm still better than I was, so I use 'has'.  And if you started to knit for friends fairly recently you can say, I <em>have begun</em> ('begun' not 'began' after 'have') to knit some works for my friends. 

I hope you keep enjoying your handwork.  :)

follw my heart

Befor the age of 28,I lived in confushion,not too smooth,and all workings are just for a living. Sometimes I felt that life was very boring. Last year because of an accidental contact, I touched handwork,then I bought a lot of handmade books and began the road of self-study. I'm loving in handwork books not only about knit,but also about embroidery, fabics and leathers. beause all of them let me fondle ademiringly(?).
Through years of handwork practicing, my knitting techniques were improved obviously, and I began to knit some works to my friends.The sense of achievement and the sense of joy that the handwork gives me is incomparable.They reignite my dream of design again.
I've made an important decision this year, giving myself encouragement to begin learning English, Pass IELTS is the first step,next, prepare for my collection to make my dream closer.