Okimuy
Hi there :) I've been super busy recently and had not used this site for a while. Today I found that most of my friends already left this site or haven’t used anymore. I've been pushed by too much pressure on work, lost my appetite for a while and couldn't sleep enough. I almost pored soup into my tea cup one morning or I stabbed a sliced apple with a ballpoint pen instead of a fork held with another hand on desk. I think I was half asleep then. I hope my work will soon be slow down...
1

Hi there :)

I've been super busy recently and had have not used this site for a while. Today I found that most of my friends already left this site or haven’t used anymore don't use it anymore.

I've been pushed by too much pressure on at work, lost my appetite for a while and couldn't sleep enough. I almost pored poured soup into my tea cup one morning or , and I stabbed a sliced apple with a ballpoint pen instead of a fork held with another hand on at my desk**. I think I was half asleep then. I hope my work will soon be slow down will slow down soon...

**A better way of saying this maybe: I almost poured soup into my teacup one morning, and another time I stabbed a sliced apple with a ballpoint pen instead of the fork I held in my other hand.

~~~I hope your work stops being so stressful. My job has been really stressful lately, too, but I get some time off for Christmas vacation. I'm going to do my best to relax while I can!~~~

Florian, Thank you for your comment. Yes, I know that we have to take control of our own healthcare. I work as a freelancer so I'm responsible for my own health and can't blame anybody. I'll have much free time next year. Yesterday, I finally finished this year's work, and I cleaned my apartment thoroughly today. So I'm ready to get out of Japan. Yay! I wish you have a happy new year! :)
I know that feeling. This year I worked over 300 extra hours. In the second half of the year I felt really tired most of the time. At first you don't feel the stress that much, or you want to make believe that it doesn't affect you that much - because it's only work. But if you have to face it everyday and never have a break, it keeps building up underneath the surface and at some point it boils over and you feel it in your body. You get weak, you lose weight, you are always tired, you can get ill easier. What we need to remind ourselves of is that after all WE have to take care of our health, mentally and physically, ourselves. Because our employers won't. They just let us work, and as long as we're still coming it works for them. There is no reason for them to help you, because you're still coming to work. It's all that matters for them. They won't care if your health is ruined, they will just replace you with someone else and do the same thing with the next person. So, we should not forget, it's only work. There are a lot of things in life that are much more important.
Seif, You are right. Thanks! Garrett, that's true! I don't need a little extra money though... Thank you for your help. :) とみぃ、なんでコメント書いてんの~なんかうける!しかもとみが薬って言うと怪しく聞こえる(笑)
ボールペンで食べてることにさえ気が付かなくなるかもよ。そんなに疲れてるなら、今度疲れに効く薬をあげよう。