AlejandroZZZ
Motivation Letter part 1 (please check for mistakes) Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing to you with regard to express my interest in studying at Nanjing University of science and technology. After examining the requirement for candidates, I came to conclusion that my experience and level of education meets the stated requirement. Using this great opportunity, I would like to consider myself as a possible student and have my candidacy endorsed. In childhood, I was always dreaming to go to China in order to become familiar with culture and history of the country which is rich of it. Everything here is very unusual from ancient tradition of tea drinking to fast developing economy. One day I was invited to Beijing University Affiliated High School (北大附中新疆分校) to study Chinese and from that moment there was no doubt that the path of my studies is going to go through this great country. During studies in China, I had a lot of time to study the Chinese language and Chinese culture. In the first year of my univercity education, I have successfully passed HSK level 3. During the second year, I have been reading a lot of classical Chinese texts such as “Journey to the West”, “Dream of the Red Chamber”, “The art of war” by Sun Tzu. Last days, I endeavoured to read Chinese information site and watch Chinese television series. It has been long time since I started thinking what I am going to do in the future. Considering the fact that I have always been trying to broaden my mind, have taken interest in mathematics, physics, programming and improving in coding and also got inspired by trying myself in writing different kind of arts such as poems and novels, I have decided to become an engineer. In my opinion, all acquired skills are going to help me in studying so I started to wonder which University in China I should choose. Then I found Nanjing University of science and technology. First of all, It got my interest because on an official web-site It is written that It is well equipped with all necessary infrastructure and public service system in support of modernized higher education and scientific research. Secondly, I found out the abundance of departments. Thirdly, campus is very picturesque. Fourthly, because Nanjing is a New and High-Tech Industry Development Zone. Lastly, after graduating from university I will find a proper job.

Motivation Letter part 1 (please check for mistakes)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you (with regard) to express my interest in studying at Nanjing University of Science and Technology. [Generally, capitalisation continues through the whole title of an institution]
After examining the requirements for candidates, I came to conclusion that my experience and level of education meets [experience <em>and</em> education, therefore plural] the stated requirements. Using this great opportunity, I would like to consider myself as a possible student and have my candidacy endorsed.
In childhood, I was always dreamt/ed of going to China in order to become familiar with the culture and history of a country so rich in it. Everything here is very unusual, from the ancient tradition of tea drinking to the fast/rapidly developing economy. One day I was/I was once ['one day' is quite informal] invited to the Beijing University Affiliated High School (北大附中新疆分校) to study Chinese and from that moment there was no doubt that the path of my studies would lead/pass through this great country.
During my studies in China, I had a lot of time to study the Chinese language and Chinese culture. In the first year of my university education, I have successfully passed HSK level 3. During the second year, I have been reading a lot of classical Chinese texts such as “Journey to the West”, “Dream of the Red Chamber” and “The art of war” by Sun Tzu. More recently, I have endeavoured to (regularly) read Chinese information sites and watch Chinese television series.
It has been a long time since I started thinking about my future. Considering the fact that I have always tried to broaden my mind, and have taken interest in mathematics, physics, programming and improving in coding, I have also been inspired to trying my hand [an idiom] at writing different kinds of artistic/creative writing, such as poems and novels, I have decided to become an engineer.

In my opinion, all of my acquired skills would going to help me in studying so I started to wonder which University in China I should choose. Then I found Nanjing University of science and technology.
First of all, it took my interest because on the official web-site describes it as well equipped, with all the necessary infrastructure and a public service system in support of modernized higher education and scientific research. Secondly, I learnt/ed of the abundance of departments. Thirdly, the campus is very picturesque. Fourthly, because Nanjing is a New and High-Tech Industry Development Zone. Lastly, to graduate from Nanjing would improve my future jobs prospects significantly.

You could expand some of the sentences of the last paragraph for effect. Such as, "Secondly, the abundance of departments at Nanjing indicates a great wealth of expertise and opportunity for broader learning..."