moises fabian
The rules have to be more strict regarding with drinking and driving, In my country has had many accidents caused by drinking and driving , nevertheless the laws are even too soft. That's too bad because the danger what our families are exposed to . The laws have to be more strict so the people think in consequences for drinking too much and if It's necessary that the people breaking de rules go to jail or in the lowercase they lose their license furthermore an expensive fine. That's the way I see It. The public transportation in my country is too bad and danger. Almost all the buses exceed speed limit and the driver permit to enter too people, that means that one have to be near the exit door with the risk to fall dawn the bus.
1

The rules have to be more strict regarding drinking and driving,

In my country many accidents have been caused by drinking and driving , nevertheless the laws are too soft. That's too bad because the weakness in the law exposes our families to danger. The laws have to be stricter so that the people think about the consequences for drinking too much.   It's necessary that the people breaking this rule go to jail, lose their license, and have an expensive fine. That's the way I see It. The public transportation in my country is very bad, and often dangerous. Almost all the buses exceed the speed limit, and
the drivers permit too many people to enter. This means that someone has to be near the exit door during the trip, and that they run the risk to falling out of the bus.