Slim
Promotion plan (1) About "civil airport" magazine: "Civil airport " is an airport industry magazine (monthly), No. CN22-1360 ,sponsored by the China Civil Airport Association, Baizer is responsible for running. Be mainly issued to the airport city managers, airport, airport industry chain enterprises, general aviation, The monthly circulation is 20000 pieces ,covering all aspects of airport operations planning and construction, airport economy, general aviation, aviation manufacturing, low altitude economy, civil aviation science and technology etc. It is widely reporting on industry's development, the future development trend, problem solution, the successful cases around the world, depth interpreting the industry in a professional and unique perspective. The magazine has built up a tie between civil aviation and upstream and downstream enterprises. "Civil airport " also is the platform to industry insiders to elaborate their professional opinion , the window of understanding and grasping the industry development and progress. Over these years ,we managed to plan and execute the entire case of China's Airport Economic Forum (7 sessions , held in in Beijing, Guangzhou, Nanning, Chengdu, Ordos, Wuhan…) China Airport forum (2 session, held in Beijing, Qingdao ), the China Forum of economy of low altitude (4 sessions, held in Beijing, Shenyang and other places), Chinese general airport and navigation industry Development Forum, 2012 Chinese low-flying Assembly (Shenyang). Since it started, ‘civil airport’ always focus on airport and airport city’s development, committed to the media, consulting, training, exhibition and other forms of providing the professional service to airport and the government ,has extensive business and relationship at the airport, the airport city, through the general aviation airport industry, we have wealth of professional practice, comprehensive media operating experience, powerful data mining and analysis capabilities, longer develop creative solutions, has extensive experience in project planning and implementation
Dec 19, 2014 7:39 AM