Iya
We dоn't have war I'm from the city of Dnepropetrovsk. This is the central part of the Ukraine. It has always been quiet in our region. We didn't have war. The difficult situation was only on the East part of the country, on a small territory near the Russian border.
1

We Dоn't Have War

I'm from the city of Dnepropetrovsk, in This is the central part of the Ukraine. [The government of Ukraine has asked the international community to refer to Ukraine WITHOUT the article]
It has always been quiet in our region. We didn't have experience war. The difficult situation was only on the Eastern part of the country, in a small part of our territory near the Russian border.

1

We dоn't have war

I'm from the city of Dnepropetrovsk. This is the central part of the Ukraine.
It has always been quiet in our region. We didn't have experience any of the recent war. The difficult situation was only on in the Eastern part of the country, on in a small territory region/area near the Russian border.

1

We dоn't have war

I'm from the city of Dnepropetrovsk. It is the central part of the Ukraine, which was always quiet in our region.
  We didn't have war. The difficult situation is only on the eastern part of the country on a small area near the Russian border.