2015 – My Personal Year Of The Breakthrough I cannot await the New Year 2015. It is amazing. While the world seems to fall completely into terror, wars and poverty, I will finally start my personal Breakthrough. While the world was not like that it was me living in Sadness, Depression and Poverty. My whole life was a mess. Since 1999 I had to wear glasses. Now in January 2015, latest in February 2015, I will get my ICL-lenses and can see just like anybody else without wearing any glasses. These lenses are the state of the art technology and made by no one else than the perfect German manufacturing company Carl Zeiss. After this operation I will finally be more maneuverable. I will start to learn hard and good for my own driving license. I plan to start this in March, latest in April. I don’t want a car for myself but I want to have at least a license. I will be able to drive. I know I can do it and that I can be a good student. My father is an excellent driver and was a Rally copilot in the GDR. A few years ago we drove on a small test area and I drove his car myself. Without any training, I was able to drive the slalom without hitting any of the piles! My father said that I already have a good feeling for a car. But I never was able to learn driving because of my stupid eyesight. But in just a few weeks this will be history! The people in Berlin never liked me much. I was always a loner. Since the 1st grade I have been mobbed, I never could trust anyone and while all the others were happy every day, were loved every day and had money and girls without an end, I had to fight day by day to just survive. I know how it feels to be hard as steel every day and to never give up on my goals, while the others today live in mud, broke up their relationships and have to pay alimony to their ex-girlfriends because they made them pregnant with 18-20 years. For me it was always "Do or Die" or "Victory or Death". I waited years until the year, where I can finally break through all this mess. I'm so proud that my Ancestors were also Huguenots. Freedom Fighters, first Pirates in the Caribbean and Martyrs to Jahwe. Their blood and their DNA are in me as well. They also never gave up although the whole world hated them. I hope that everybody of you can fight through his/her life also like this, to get this feeling. The feeling of victory after a never-ending personal War. Go forward, no matter what the others say and no matter how much Terrorism and Poverty take place in this world. They will fail for sure.
1

2015 – My Personal Year of the Breakthrough

I cannot await the New Year 2015. It is amazing. While the world seems to fall completely into terror, wars and poverty, I will finally start my personal breakthrough. While the world was not like that, it was me living in sadness, depression and poverty. My whole life was a mess. Since 1999 I had to wear glasses. Now in January 2015 or at the latest, February 2015, I will get my ICL-lenses and can see just like anybody else without wearing any glasses. These lenses are the state of the art technology and made by no one else than the perfect German manufacturing company Carl Zeiss.

After this operation, I will finally be more maneuverable. I will start to learn hard and good for my own driving license. I plan to start this in March or at the latest, April. I don’t want a car for myself but I want to have at least a license. I will be able to drive. I know I can do it and that I can be a good student. My father is an excellent driver and was a rally co-driver in the GDR. A few years ago, we drove on a small test track and I drove his car myself. Without any training, I was able to drive the slalom without hitting any of the safety cones! My father said that I already have a good feeling for a car. But I never was able to learn driving because of my stupid eyesight. But in just a few weeks, this will be history!

The people in Berlin never liked me much. I was always a loner. Since the 1st grade, I have been (bullied)/(harassed), I never could trust anyone; and while all the others were happy every day, were loved every day and had money and girls without an end, I had to fight day by day just to survive. I know how it feels to be hard as steel every day and to never give up on my goals, while the others today live in mud, broke up their relationships and have to pay alimony to their ex-girlfriends because they made them pregnant at age 18-20 years.

For me it was always "Do or Die" or "Victory or Death". I waited years until the year, where I can finally break through all this mess. I'm so proud that my ancestors were also Huguenots, Freedom Fighters, first Pirates in the Caribbean and martyrs to Yahweh. Their blood and their DNA are in me as well. They also never gave up although the whole world hated them.

I hope that each of you can fight through your life also like this, to get this feeling. The feeling of victory after a never-ending personal war. Go forward, no matter what the others say and no matter how much terrorism and poverty take place in this world. They will fail for sure.

@Maral: Heey, it is sooo good to hear from you again! o^_^o I wish you a beautiful and happy New Year! o^_^o
Happy New Year, Chinafan!
@Comandante: Wow I see. No matter how much they try to hunt me down, I will never leave my faith. It is my duty to do it like my ancestors did and I am happy for this. Thank you very much! @Sbrandt: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you as well! :) I wish you all the same you just wished to me! :) @Dorothy: Oooh, thank you sooo much! Don't worry I will go for it and I hope the new year will be awesome for you, and all the others here, as well! :D
WooHoo! Go for it! New eyes, new life. The eyes are your windows out and other peoples' windows in. You will now have sparkling new, clear windows with which to interact with the world in freedom. 2015 ... the best year so for for Chinafan. :D I'm very happy for you.