perro_gato
The world is changing When I was a child I used to go to a glaciar near to my town. The glaciar used to be extremely big and it had a lot of caves where you could enter. At the front of the glaciar there was a big place with snow. You could stand there and see how the snow was melted... About one week ago I came back to the glaciar (I didn't go for a long time) and it was sad to see how the glaciar has disappeared. There was no snow and almost no ice. :(
Dec 19, 2014 12:16 PM
1

The World is Changing [titles are capitalised]

When I was a child I used to go to a glaciar near to my town, which The glaciar [using conjunctions in related sentences makes your text seem more fluent] used to be extremely big and it had a lot of caves where you could enter. At the front of the glaciar there was a big place entrance [I think you mean plaza, but in English we don't often say place.] with snow. You could stand there and see how the snow was had melted... 

About one week ago I came went back to the glaciar (I didn't go hadn't been for a long time) and it was sad to see how that the glaciar has disappeared. There was no snow and almost no ice.

:(

1

The world is changing

When I was a child I used to go to a glacier that was located near my town. The glacier used to be extremely big, and it had a lot of caves where you could enter. At the front of the glacier there was a big place with snow. You could stand there and see how the snow had melted...

About one week ago I went back to the glacier (I hadn't gone for a long time). It was sad to see how the glacier has disappeared. There was no snow, and almost no ice.

:(

Para mi, suena major....como....Se podia estar allí y ver cuanto se había derretido la nieve.