snake
My 2014 With Teacher Jimmy My 2014 With Teacher Jimmy This is must be a changable year in my life. Fortunately, I loved English in the rest of this year and made me think this is really the happiest thing in my life, so I paid more attention on it and never give up, I harbored a strong ambition to study English well, I insisted to get up early to conduct my morning-speaking in English every single day, then the time goes on until I met a very kind teacher named Jimmy, and I followed his subscription account to learn deeply, I found there were lots of things to worth to learn, for instance, broadcast BBC, useful daily spoken English and good English listening. I am prefer more interested to just read some humdrum articles. I think I am just more interested in studying English. After a period of time, I noticed that Jimmy’s class by chance, and that made feel so excited, not only because I definitely know Jimmy is a good teacher can gives me some useful suggestions to help me go further, but also there are so many good classmates to discuss and share something if I join in, I just studied English by myself for so much time, I just want to talk and share more with others, I believe I make a good decision. Finally, I just want to say:” I’m very appreciate to join this big family, thanks for everyone’s help honestly.” And I also want to tell people like this:” don’t be hesitated, just do it if you are really interested in something, never just talk to talk, but not walk to walk, keep fighting for what you want, then you must be on a roll in the future.”

My 2014 With Teacher Jimmy

My 2014 With Teacher Jimmy
This is must be a changable year in my life. Fortunately, I have loved English (in for the rest of?) this year and this has made me think this is really the happiest thing in my life, so I paid more attention on to it and never give gave up, I harbored a strong ambition to study English well, I insisted to on getting up early to conduct my morning-speaking in English every single day, then the time goes went on until I met a very kind teacher named Jimmy, and I followed his subscription account to learn deeply well, I found there were lots of things to worth to learning, for instance, broadcast BBC, useful daily spoken English and good English listening examples. I am prefer these more interested interesting materials to just reading some humdrum articles. I think I am just more interested in studying English. After a period of time, I noticed that found Jimmy’s class by chance, and that made feel so excited, not only because I definitely know Jimmy is a good teacher and can gives me some useful suggestions to help me go further, but also because there are so many good classmates to discuss and share something if I join in, I just studied English by myself for so much long time, I just want to talk and share more with others, I believe I have make a good decision. Finally, I just want to say:” I’m very really appreciate to joining this big family, thanks for everyone’s help honestly.” And I also want to tell people like this:” don’t be hesitated, just do it if you are really interested in something, never just talk to talk, but not walk to walk, keep fighting for what you want, then you must be on a roll in the future.”