Aiko
The first time to note here I started listening to the podcast, AEE, and it has already passed for a year. I remember that the episode listening first time was about how to order something at a coffee shop. It was SO fun and interesting. I could understand the meaning almost all, but not perfect, I was so sad. I decided to study English again. Studying language is not easy. Especially for me, I don't have any opportunities to output what I've learned, I forget everything quite soon. Yes it's just that I AM OLD .. my brain isn't same as my brain was.

The first time to note here My First Note Here

I started listening to the podcast, AEE, a year ago. and it has already passed for a year. I remember that the episode I heard for the  listening first time was about how to order something at a coffee shop. It was SO such fun and so  interesting. I could almost understand everything the meaning almost all, but not perfect, I was so sad. I decided to study English again.

Studying language is not easy. Especially for me, I don't have any opportunities to output practice what I've learned, I forget everything quite soon.

Yes it's just that I AM OLD, my brain isn't the same as it used to be. my brain was.

I'm glad you to correct my note and leave me a comment. Yeah I must be patient it's not easy. Thank you so much.
It takes time to learn any language. You must be patient. Check at the university or if there is an english meetup group. They are very useful. Keep up the english.

The first time to note here

I started listening to the podcast ¨AEE¨, and now it has passed for one year.

I remember the episode that I listened to for the first time, it was about how to order something in the coffee shop. It was funny and interesting. I could almost  understand the meaning, not exactly perfect.  I was so sad. I decided to study English again.

Studying a language is not easy, especially for me.   I don't have any opportunities to use what I've learned, I forget everything quite so soon.

Yes it's just that I AM OLD .. my brain isn't same as it used to be.

The first time to note here

I started listening to the podcast, AEE, and it has already passed for a year. I remember that the episode listening first time was about how to order something at a coffee shop. It was SO fun and interesting. I could understand the meaning almost all, but not perfect, I was so sad. I decided to study English again.

Studying language is not easy.
Especially for me, I don't have any opportunities to output what I've learned, I forget everything quite soon.

Yes it's just that I AM OLD .. my brain isn't same as my brain was.