Mignella
Could you correct me please? I want to put a discussions, but first I need know if Its correct =) Thank you very much Tell me your opinion about "Love" Yesterday I was watching a movie: "The Snow White and the Huntman". I liked so much this movie! The Witch disguises herself of William, and tempts Snow White into up eating a apple. William (The Witch), kisses Snow White...Then, Snow White eat the poisoned apple. She is poisoned. Well, in this part of movie, The Witch tells to Snow White the following phrase: "Love always ends up betraying you". You think that phrase its true?
Dec 19, 2014 2:34 PM

Could you correct me please?

I want to make a discussion, but first I need know if it´s correct =) Thank you very much

Tell me your opinion about "Love"

Yesterday I was watching a movie "Snow White and the Huntman". I liked the movie alot. (es mejor)

The witch disguises herself as William, and tempts Snow White into eating an apple. William (The Witch), kisses Snow White and then, Snow White eats the poisoned apple.  She has been poisoned.

Well, in this part of movie, The witch tells  Snow White the following phrase: "Love always ends up betraying you".

You think that phrase is true?

an apple  vocales an a

Buena historía. 

Yo no recibí un mensaje. También yo escribí un ensayo en español.