Who can help me? Not long ago I found really interesting website which called pottermore.This site give to fans different infirmation,for example about new notes from J.K.Rowling. I'm in Slytherin.At the beginning I was surprised,because I've never thought that I can be in this house.However I'm getting use to be there.In this house there are a lot of nice and kind guys. Unfortunately I've got a problem,in my opinion it's rather serious problem. It's really difficult for me to communicate with other members of my house in chat fast.Might be anybody could help me to solve this problem? In 2015 I'll be take FCE and ofcourse I should practise my English.
Dec 19, 2014 2:40 PM

Who can help me?

Not long ago I found really interesting website which is called Pottermore.This site gives different information to fans different infirmation,for example about new notes from J.K.Rowling.
I'm in Slytherin.At the beginning I was surprised,because I've never thought that I can be in this house.However I'm getting use to being there.In this house there are a lot of nice and kind guys.
Unfortunately I've got a problem,in my opinion it's rather serious problem.
It's really difficult for me to communicate with other members of my house because they chat so fast in chat fast .Might there be anybody could help me to solve this problem?
In 2015 I'll be take taking (or "I will take") the FCE and of course I should practise my English.

Who can help me?

Not long ago I found a really interesting website which called <em>pottermore</em>.This site gives to fans different information to fans ,for example about new notes from J.K.Rowling.
I'm in Slytherin. At the beginning I was surprised at first ,because I've never thought that I can could be in this house. However, I'm getting used to being there. In this house There are a lot of nice and kind guys in this house.
Unfortunately I've got a problem, in my opinion it's a rather serious problem/it's rather serious.
It's really difficult for me to communicate with other members of my house because they in chat/talk  too fast. Might be Could anybody could help me to solve this problem?
In 2015 I'll be taking the FCE and of course I should practice my English.