Busy day I'm so tired today. I made a mistake about monthly budget last month. I was told it in this morning(anybody told me). I spended 2 hours on communicating the accountants of the financial department for rectifying it. It's really hard negotiation. However, I have more patience now. Then I have checked datas all the day from a information system which acheves initial data on kilowatt-hour meters. I go back home by train and it takes me two and a half hours. Now I need to read bible and pray, then go to bed. Good night!
Dec 19, 2014 3:06 PM

Busy day

I'm so tired today. I have made a mistake about monthly budget of the last month. I was told it in this morning(anybody told me) They told me this morning that. I had spent two hours on communicating the talking with the accountants of the financial department in order to rectify it (something). It's was a really hard negotiation. However, I have more patience now I'm more relaxed now. Then After I have checked datas all the day from a information about a system which acheves files initial data on of kilowatt-hour meters. I go back went back home by train which took me and it takes me two and a half hours. Now I need to read the bible and pray, then I'm going to go to my bed. Good night!

Busy day

I'm so tired today. This morning, I was told I made a mistake about my monthly budget last month. I was told it in this morning(anybody told me). I spent 2 hours on communicating/talking with the accountants of the financial department for to rectifying it. It's a really hard negotiation. However, I have more patience now. Then I have been checking data s all the day from an information system which acheves initial data on kilowatt-hour meters. I go back home by train and it takes me two and a half hours. Now I need to read the bible and pray, then go to bed. Good night!